Come home to Chez Nous.
We are a privately-owned Personal Care Home that offers quality care in a gracious setting for residents. Our affordable housing for individuals strives to offer the warmth of home to make new friends and memories, all within a facility that captures the charm of the Victorian era. We provide care to a wide range of residents. These include Seniors or individuals with Dementia, Alzheimers, Developmental Disabilities, severe injuries, and any age-related issues. We also provide short-term Respite care.
The latest news from Chez Nous
Appreciating Our Many Donors
We’ve added some names to our completed Donor Tree to honor the thoughtful donations we have received thus far! If you would like to support our organization, please consider donating so that we can add you to our tree!
Meals for Home-Bound Seniors
As of April 8th, 2020, we’ve begun providing meals to support vulnerable seniors still living in their homes, who are at risk of obtaining proper nutrition because of COVID pandemic issues. Learn more about the program or contact Manon Desruisseaux at 306-693-4371 to enroll.
Heart-warming smiles, firm handshakes and solid values happen every day at Chez Nous. With exquisite attention to detail, our mission is to assure compassionate care of the aging in a home-like, non-institutional setting.
A Comfortable and Confident Quality of Life
Visiting hours are unrestricted and residents are encouraged to remain as self-sufficient and independent as possible. Everyone is free to take advantage of our wide range of services:
- Large activity schedule that includes bible studies, bingo, cards, carpet bowling, crafts, entertainment, exercises, inter-denominational ministries, pet therapy, and special parties
- Music therapy
- Outside community services: appointments, visitation, shopping, and recreation
- Home-cooked, nutritious and dietary meals
- Haircare salon facilities with professional, friendly services provided by a visiting hairdresser
- Fellowship through daily afternoon tea
- Mobile weekly confectionery services
- Daily personal care, including supervision of baths and medication
Warm & Beautiful Facilities to Call Home
Chez Nous is located in the heart of Moose Jaw’s most prestigious and historic residential district, and captures the charm of the Victorian era with ruffles and lace, polished woodwork and the soft glow of burnished brass. It’s a place where you will be welcomed in love, and respected for your individual dignity and worth.
- Regular, large, and extra-large rooms
- Furnished private or semi-private rooms with carpeting throughout (your favourite chair, television, or other furnishings are welcome)
- A beautiful solarium and spacious lounge for activities
- Totally accessible to wheel chairs, with elevator service to all floors
- Fire-rated masonry structure with state-of-the-art fire alarm and fire sprinkler system
Attentive & Professional Care
We are a licensed personal care home with a member of our staff available on a twenty-four hour bases. We believe that cleanliness is important, so each room is thoroughly cleaned each week with regular laundry service (including residents’ personal belongings). Our range of personal care services keeps you at your best:
- RN on staff
- Foot-care (extra charge)
- Monthly blood pressure clinic
- Annual flu shot clinic
- Supervision of medication
- Personal care records
- Special needs clients welcome (ie diabetics, oxygen dependent, palliative & respite care)
- Professional health services available on request
Thank you for the loving care you all gave my mom. Knowing she was getting good care was a great relief to me and put my mind at ease.